The difference between the feed economy and premium for cats
The appearance of a pet in the house is not only a joyful event. It is necessary to take care of the animal to grow in comfortable conditions and receive proper care and nutrition. In the last question, you can go two ways – to feed it with natural products or specialized rations. The modern range of feed is so great that it is almost impossible to decide.
Among the most popular products to date are the economy and premium classes, presented at the most affordable price on the website zoopassage.ru. And how do they differ, and how to choose the right food for a cat or a cat?
Diet economy class – what are its features?
The main distinguishing features of the economy class feed are the following:
1. The main composition of such products is corn and cereals. Most often, among the list of ingredients, the type of cereal crops is not even specified, but the mark “cereals and ingredients of plant origin” is worth mentioning. By purchasing such feed, it is worth clarifying what exactly is hidden under such a description.
2. As a source of protein in the feed economy, vegetable components are used. Corn gluten and various extracts of vegetable protein are particularly popular ingredients. But the meat ingredients are positioned as animal flour, meat and its derivatives, bird meal.
3. The composition of feed does not imply the presence of additional components that are aimed at solving a variety of health problems. Therefore, among the products of the economy class there are practically no rations for cats, suffering from obesity, allergic reactions, sterilized animals, etc.
4. The most important advantage of the economy ration is its affordable cost and a large range of flavors and textures. So, you can pick up for your pet, both dry food and canned food, pieces in jelly, pies.
Premium animal food – what is their uniqueness?
The diet for cats and cats of a premium class has the following distinguishing characteristics:
1. As a source of protein in similar products used meat components and natural meat. In the composition of the manufacturer indicates the exact percentage of their content. But corn gluten is not used. The only thing that creators of such rations can afford is pea or potato protein.
2. In most cases, oat and rice are the sources of carbohydrate, less often potatoes and barley. Such components are much faster and easier to digest, and also do not become the cause of allergic reactions.
3. Premium feed supplemented exclusively with antioxidants and preservatives of natural origin. These include rosemary and
Monster tocopherols, which in essence are vitamin E.
4. Unlike economy products, premium feeds have a richer and more varied composition. They consist of several meat components, various vegetables, valuable additives, mineral and vitamin complexes.
Economy or premium – how to make the right choice?
When choosing an optimal diet for your pet, you should pay attention to the following important nuances:
The age of the animal. When it comes to kittens and elderly pets, they need special food.
His breed. There is a product specially designed with the characteristics of a particular breed.
Features of the body. If a cat or a cat has any health problems, then it should be fed with specialized formulations.
Considering all of the above, we can conclude that premium products are better and more suitable for full feeding of pets.
In the choice of feed, everything will depend on financial possibilities. If you don’t want to save on animal nutrition, then in the choice between economy and premium products, the second option remains a priority.